Come join the Core UI team at Jump and help us build a suite of web applications that are used throughout the organization to help research financial markets and operate trading strategies! We own a large suite of diverse applications and have a lot more ahead of us to build, and are looking for experienced React engineers who can help extend the apps we have and attack new problems in the future. Our apps involve real-time alerting, visualizing huge amounts of market data, and controlling parameters for strategy execution.
For this role, you should be an expert at building apps with React and Typescript. You should have experience with state management tools such as Redux, and modern component libraries like Material UI. You should have an intuition for quality UI & UX design. You should also have strong interpersonal skills as you'll need to partner with folks across the organization to help inform how you can maximize your impact on our application suite.
Skills You'll Need:
- Strong experience building applications with React
- Knowledge of state management tools for React applications, especially state reducer tools such as Redux
- Experience with at least one of Python or C++ for building backend-for-frontend tiers for your applications
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build partnerships across a complex organization
- Intuitive understanding of quality UI and UX design
- Reliable and predictable availability
- Experience with modern data graph tools like GraphQL
- Experience with data streaming tools like Kafka / Redpanda and consuming streams via a websocket
- Knowledge of development / deployment / CI tools like Jenkins and K8s
- Experience in the trading or finance industries