About Customer Operations
Customer Operations is the umbrella organization for the Downstream customer-related processes, which encompasses the entire chain of customer-facing activities. We partner with more than a dozen Downstream businesses and functions, including Lubricants, Marine, Aviation, Specialties, Retail, Fleet Solutions, Trading & Supply, Finance Operations and Credit.
Customer Operations make a huge impact on our customer’s experience and our businesses’ performance through our interactions. This job plays a critical role in delivering for the customer, so our customers choose Shell more often and in preference to our competitors, and ultimately generating higher returns for Shell.
The COS Order to Cash supports our customer’s daily operations, delivering all relevant services to the customer from product ordering till collection of cash. The COS Order to Cash owns ordering, delivery, invoicing and cash collection process. This role makes sure Customers find it easy to do business with Shell by providing a best-in-market Customer experience.
This role may focus on some or all the accountabilities below, depending on operational requirements. These activities cover all Customer levels including Key Accounts and Platinum Customers.
- Place and amend orders, liaising with fuels & lubricants supply chain & credit service partners as required.
- Manage delivery of orders – take ownership of delivery status enquiries and trouble-shooting; proactively track and update Business Partners as required
- Handle and resolve all queries from Customers
- Schedule standard and non-standard orders
- Process Returned Product
- Block Order Management – Monitor open orders, review order status and action blocked orders
- Handle basic Customer credit enquiries on cash allocation and debt collection, including direct debit rejections, allocations, refund/write-off/write on management, Cash and non-cash security handling
- Handle New Business - Receive request for information or quotation from potential new Customers and connect them to the appropriate contact within Shell
- Own the end to end Disputes process, which includes logging of dispute, undertaking initial investigation and root cause analysis, liaising with key interfaces to resolve disputes. Close the loop with Customer on case outcome and confirm closure of case
Feedback and Issues:
- Manage Customer complaints, feedback and compliments. Liaise with resolution owners, and other Service Partners as required. Close the loop with customers.
- Manage and monitor Retailer/Distributor/Reseller complaints through to resolution.
- Ensure ordering issues are visible and managed in accordance to service level agreement
Online Services Support and Setup:
- Support and proactively encourage uptake and utilisation of online services
- Act as first level support for system interface errors
- Assist in online services setup for system-to-system setup with existing Customers.
- Work with Customer IT teams to resolve issues and manage internal processes.
- Minimum Bachelor degree (CGPA 3.0 and above) in any field of study
- Possess strong leadership and teamwork-based experience
- Fresh graduates with less than 1 year working experience
- Strong proficiency (Read/Write/Speak) in Bahasa Indonesia and English