Tower Research Capital Europe Limited (“Tower Europe”) is an FCA-authorised firm based in central London. The firm engages in proprietary trading over exchanges, MTFs, and other markets in Europe and is affiliated with Tower Research Capital LLC in New York.
Tower Europe now seeks a Risk Associate with a strong background in programming, to work closely with portfolio managers, risk management, and the core engineering team.
- Enhancing risk-management platform, which includes data quality validation framework, risk reporting framework and performance-tracking tools.
- Working closely with the Risk Technology and Core Engineering teams to respond effectively to production risk issues
- Building analytical tools to help Risk Management enhance the firm's electronic trading and market risk oversight
- Conducting ad-hoc risk analysis driven by macroeconomic, market microstructure or internal triggers
- Assisting the regional Risk Managers in overseeing and managing risk for the regional trading activities
- An academic degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer science, or equivalent quantitative disciplines. Master’s degree will be given additional preference.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a developer centric role within the Financial Services Industry
- Solid Python and database proficiency, C++ and similar languages advantageous
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- High level knowledge of global equities, FICC, futures and options markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to continuously learn and proactively challenge the status quo to improve existing processes
- Competitive salary
- Free lunch, and snacks on a daily basis, breakfast three times a week
- 25 days of paid holiday per year plus bank and public holidays
- Pension, medical and dental schemes
- Gym membership
- Hybrid Working