WorldQuant develops and deploys systematic financial strategies across a broad range of asset classes and global markets. We seek to produce high-quality predictive signals (alphas) through our proprietary research platform to employ financial strategies focused on exploiting market inefficiencies. Our teams work collaboratively to drive the production of alphas and financial strategies – the foundation of a balanced, global investment platform.
WorldQuant’s success is built on a culture that pairs academic sensibility with accountability for results. Employees are encouraged to think openly about problems, balancing intellectualism and practicality. Excellent ideas come from anyone, anywhere. Employees are encouraged to challenge conventional thinking and possess an attitude of continuous improvement. That’s a key ingredient in remaining a leader in any industry.
Our goal is to hire the best and the brightest. We value intellectual horsepower first and foremost, and people who demonstrate an outstanding talent. There is no roadmap to future success, so we need people who can help us build it. Our collective intelligence will drive us there.
We are seeking exceptionally talented Research Assistance Interns to join our team.
- Assist researchers in building algorithms and models;
- Conduct research on quantitative finance academic literature;
- Explore and analyze market data;
- Other tasks assigned by senior managers
What You'll Bring
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s or advanced degree from a leading university in science or engineering majors, including but not limited to Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering and so on.
• Ability to work at least 3 days per week, for a minimum of 6 months
• Proficient in Python and/or C++; Familiar with Linux/Unix
• Research mind-set: a deep thinker, creative, persevering, attentive to detail, etc.;
• Willing to learn and ability to pick up new concepts quickly
• Dedicated and self-disciplined with a strong work ethic and willingness to help others
Position based in Beijing, China.
Interested and qualified candidates please email your current CV (or any questions) in ENGLISH and local language to WQChinaIntern@worldquant.com.
Copyright © 2022 WorldQuant, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
WorldQuant is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, age, marital status, citizenship, national origin, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law.