Recruiting and Operations Intern
WorldQuant develops and deploys systematic financial strategies across a broad range of asset classes and global markets. We seek to produce high-quality predictive signals (alphas) through our proprietary research platform to employ financial strategies focused on exploiting market inefficiencies. Our teams work collaboratively to drive the production of alphas and financial strategies – the foundation of a balanced, global investment platform.
WorldQuant’s success is built on a culture that pairs academic sensibility with accountability for results. Employees are encouraged to think openly about problems, balancing intellectualism and practicality. Excellent ideas come from anyone, anywhere. Employees are encouraged to challenge conventional thinking and possess an attitude of continuous improvement. That’s a key ingredient in remaining a leader in any industry.
Our goal is to hire the best and the brightest. We value intellectual horsepower first and foremost, and people who demonstrate an outstanding talent. There is no roadmap to future success, so we need people who can help us build it. Our collective intelligence will drive us there.
The Role: We are seeking a Recruiting and Operations Intern for our research office in Taipei. The successful candidate(s) will assist in our recruiting, HR operations, and administrative tasks.
- Support the recruiting team with employer branding activities in Taiwan, including, but not limited to, coordinating on-campus recruiting events, preparing promotional materials, university partnership building etc.
- Assist in recruiting tasks such as collating and maintaining applicant data, promoting job openings, collecting feedback, etc.
- Assist in routine administrative tasks, including office supplies, facility maintenance, company events in coordination with office manager, accommodating visitors, etc.
- Other tasks assigned by director and senior managers
What You’ll Bring:
- Working toward a Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree(s) from a leading university in Human Resources, Management, Marketing, or English related majors
- Anticipated graduation in 2023
- Able to work at least 3 days per week for at least six months, starting as soon as possible
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task, willing to work in a fast paced organization as a self-starter
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Proven achievement in extracurricular activities on campus is a plus
What We Offer:
- Culture of continuous learning and development in a leading multinational company
- Competitive and attractive compensation package
- Friendly and collegial working environment
- Regular team building activities and monthly happy hour
- Fruits and snacks in the office
Position is based in our Taiwan research office. Interested and qualified candidates can email their CV and Transcript in ENGLISH to WQTaiwanjobs@worldquant.com
Copyright © 2022 WorldQuant, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
WorldQuant is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation or preference, age, marital status, citizenship, national origin, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law.