You will be part of the Credit Risk Team and undertake the full range of credit risk management and relationship management tasks for an assigned portfolio of counterparties.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Undertake financial analysis of counterparties
- Assign internal risk ratings and propose credit limits
- Prepare internal credit memos and present at Risk Committee
- Negotiate credit terms in trading agreements/credit support documents
- Provide analytical support to Treasury with OTC collateral management
- Identify and remediate issues, report on credit portfolio developments
- Provide credit input into KYC reviews of new counterparties
- Help expand products/markets traded with existing or new counterparties
What knowledge and experience should you bring?
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related discipline
- 1-3 years of relevant experience at a financial institution or energy company
- Strong analytical skills, experience interpreting financial statements
- Intellectual curiosity and interest in energy markets
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), basics of SQL
- Understanding of EFET and/or ISDA trading agreements would be a plus
- Preference for working in an international environment
- Language skills: Fluent in English
What competencies and skills should you posses?
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Working with People
What can we offer in return?
- Motivating salary
- Working in an international environment and across countries
- Attractive location of our office directly in the center of Prague, 5 min walk from the nearest metro station
- 5 weeks’ holiday
- Meal allowance of CZK 55 per working day
- MultiSport card with company contribution of CZK 730 per month
- Company breakfast and refreshments
- Company cell phone for personal use
- Possibility of working remotely / working from home
- Further career growth opportunities within the company