NISA Investment Advisors, LLC (NISA) offers customized investment solutions for tax-exempt and taxable institutional clients. NISA manages over $252 billion in fixed income and equity securities and over $174 billion in derivative notional value. We seek bright, motivated individuals who can contribute to our growing team of professionals. Candidates with a high degree of independent thinking skills, strong analytical and quantitative skills, and team playing abilities are encouraged to apply.
The Business Analysis and Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for defining project requirements and testing solutions prior to release while gaining knowledge and insight into NISA as a leader in customized, risk controlled investment strategies. They will learn how NISA deploys its customized investment services and strategies for some of the largest institutional investors in the world by acting as a project liaison between the business organization and technology delivery groups. The analyst is expected to gain an understanding of business functionality, processes, and relevant software applications, and assist with requirements transformation into successful project implementation. In addition, the analyst is responsible for testing, training, and documentation. Responsibilities include:
- Identifying and documenting business and technical requirements using appropriate requirement elicitation techniques
- Evaluating requirements, decomposing high-level information into details, or inferring low-level information to the general understanding of the project audience
- Converting requirements into user stories and tasks while ensuring they are complete, concise, self-contained, unambiguous, and testable
- Utilize a variety of tools and techniques to model, document, and manage outputs of analysis results and deliverables
- Challenge business assumptions and make suggestions for improvement
- Performing testing activities including test planning, test case creation, test execution, requirements traceability, and metrics reporting to ensure that solution meets customer requirements, is of high quality, and meets regulatory compliance if applicable
- Keeping track of defects and retesting as necessary
- Working with the business users to validate that functionality meets the acceptance criteria outlined in user stories
- Ensuring functionality and stability of a system prior to deployment to production
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field required
- Familiar with waterfall and agile concepts, practices, and procedures
- Financial industry knowledge preferred
- Process improvement experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Keen attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn
- Experience with Rally or other agile software, Azure DevOps, SharePoint, and MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel) preferred
- Agile certifications and business analysis certifications a plus
- Software Tester Certification desired
- Three or more years of experience in business analysis
- Two or more years of experience in quality assurance testing
- Two or more years of experience in asset management desired
NISA’s culture encourages collaboration and innovation. We seek self-motivated, intellectually curious individuals willing to push themselves and others in an environment that celebrates fresh thinking. We equip employees with the resources needed to excel and we encourage personal development. NISA is dedicated to internally cultivating and rewarding talent. Employees at NISA are provided with a wide range of benefits, including a complimentary onsite cafeteria, gym, health and wellness program, and educational assistance program.
NISA Investment Advisors, LLC is an equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity. Military Code 3E6X1
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed