Targray currently has an opening for a Manager - Sales & Business Development - Solar and Energy Storage to join our Solar Division based out of our India Office in Gurgaon, Haryana. This position will be responsible for supporting our business growth in India to reach out to potential customers/suppliers, identify opportunities, and spearhead the development of solutions together with our internal teams (Risk, Legal, Finance and Operation) and perform activities as assigned by the India team. The position will report to Head of International Sales - Solar Division.
- Assist and develop Deal Structures based on internal guidelines and process requirements and work in congruence with stakeholders in the organization.
- Assist, develop and maintain relationships with potential customers/suppliers through personal networking/web searches/traveling/ participating in trade shows & calls, reach out to potential customers/suppliers and explore any new business opportunities.
- Report and update on market trends & product development to management as required.
- Follow up and support order execution together with Operations, Risk, Finance and Legal.
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies to promote growth of the division.
- Manage Sales cycle from prospecting, offering, negotiating, closing sales contracts to ensuring the continued satisfaction of new and existing customers.
- Graduates with 10 to 15 years of relevant experience in Solar and Energy Storage sector.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with team members on a remote basis.
- Ability to work independently and close deals with minimum guidance and support.
- Positive thinker, self-disciplined, independent problem-solving skills.
- Candidate should possess the right attitude and should be a quick learner.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Understanding of Trade Financing and the Supply Chain is an asset.
The successful candidate for this position must be:
- Results oriented.
- Organized with excellent time management skills.
- Flexible, with enthusiasm to learn and take on new challenges.
- Self-motivated and independent.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize within a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Courteous and professional.
- A competitive remuneration plan and an excellent working environment in a growing multinational organization.
- Beautiful, spacious and modern workplace environment.
- Flexible work arrangement policy.
- Generous company-wide profit-sharing plan.
- Off-site Team Building and experiential development.
- Life Insurance and Accidental Insurance for Self.
- Free Medical Insurance for Self and Family.
- Weekly Team Lunches.
- Gym Benefits.
- Corporate Team Fun Activities.
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity and inclusiveness are at the heart of who we are and how we work. We are committed to fostering an environment where differences are valued, policies and practices are equitable, and our people feel a sense of belonging. We welcome and embrace the diverse experiences, abilities, backgrounds, and perspectives that make our people unique and help guide us. When people feel free to be their authentic selves at work, they bring their best and are empowered to build a better working world.
For more information about our company, please visit https://www.targray.com/.