Apex Fintech Solutions (AFS) powers innovation and the future of digital wealth management by processing millions of transactions daily, to simplify, automate, and facilitate access to financial markets for all. Our robust suite of fintech solutions enables us to support clients such as Stash, Betterment, SoFi, and WeBull, and more than 20 million of our clients' customers.
Collectively, AFS creates an environment in which companies with the biggest ideas in fintech are empowered to change the world. We are based in Dallas, TX and also have offices in Austin, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Portland, and Belfast.
If you are seeking a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment where you'll have the opportunity to make an immediate impact, and you have the guts to change everything, this is the place for you.
AFS has received a number of prestigious industry awards, including:
- 2021, 2020, 2019, and 2018 Best Wealth Management Company - presented by Fintech Breakthrough Awards
- 2021 Most Innovative Companies - presented by Fast Company
- 2021 Best API & Best Trading Technology - presented by Global Fintech Awards
Apex Fintech Solutions is seeking a Salesforce Project Analyst. We need an experienced sales operations guru to own and administer Salesforce across the firm. Reporting to the Head of Revenue Operations, this role will be critical to the scaling and growth of our sales and relationship management teams. As the product owner for Salesforce you will be one part Salesforce administrator, and one part product strategist, with a dash of sales operations best practices.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is passionate - You have a genuine passion for people and developing cross-functional relationships.
- Is motivated – You are driven to be the best. You challenge yourself by setting goals, crushing them, and helping your teammates do the same.
- Is collaborative – You are excited to work with others throughout the organization to help foster a superior workplace and collaborative, supportive culture.
- Wants to make an impact – You are looking to do amazing work. You are all about partnering with executives to drive execution.
- Operates with integrity - You always conduct yourself with honesty and operate ethically. You say what you mean and mean what you say.
- Wants to grow - This role will constantly change with the needs of the business, be ready to challenge yourself and tackle any task that comes your way.
- Can focus on varying work streams - This role will work across many functions, be ready to change your approach, focus, and mindset throughout the day.
A few reasons why you might love us:
- We are a leader in the space - Apex is recognized for disrupting the financial services industry, enabling fintech standouts like Stash, Robinhood and Betterment. We have an amazing track record of success, and we foster ongoing innovation. So, you get all the benefits of a proven, growing company, while enjoying a very entrepreneurial culture.
- Your work will be immediately impactful – You will be able to see your direct impact on our executive team and the firm as a whole. You won’t just be another talented professional weighed down by old school tactics.
What you will do all day:
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing daily business operations: oversee Salesforce functions such as managing permissions, maintaining data, creating reports, training new and existing users, etc.
- Partner with business and sales leads to understand their Salesforce needs and objectives
- Collaborate with the RevOps team to prioritize, and project manage the roadmap to execution
- Manage and maintain integrations between Salesforce and other company systems (i.e. Hubspot, Linksquares, Zendesk, Looker, etc.) and business intelligence tools
- Partner with the Learning and Development team to create a robust training program for Salesforce
- Implement a database hygiene program
- Partner with business leads to ensure data quality and integrity
The skills you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree, required
- 3+ years of experience working with client-facing teams
- Project management experience including gathering requirements, analysis, design, testing, deployment, training, and delivery
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, resolve conflicts with users, and work autonomously to solve problems
- Experience in SaaS and/or financial services (preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience in process documentation
- Located in Chicago, Dallas, or Austin